Friday, October 29, 2010

Paul Baldassini Studio Notes now available as .pdf files

Please contact me via email:
paul@baldassinifineart.com


Hello everyone! I've taken a short hiatus from painting and have spent most of the past two weeks on major updates to my fine art website. All of my Studio Notes are now available as downloadable .pdfs on my website on a new RESOURCES page. Click this link to get there fast:

www.baldassinifineart.com/resources.html

I also posted a listing of some great artist and art related websites worth visiting  including suppliers, discussion forums and technical info sites. My newest painting is featured on my splash page as well as the updated Working Land gallery of current paintings. Please visit and have look.

Very soon I'll begin posting in-progress development of a new painting on this Blog again in addition to new  Photoshop Studio Notes.

Thanks for visiting!


P.


No comments:

Post a Comment